We are providing Easter worship care for birth – age 3! Please keep in mind that there’s a limited capacity due to safety measures. Space is limited, and requests must be made by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the worship service or childcare event.
- We will hold your child’s place for 15 minutes once the service or childcare event begins. After that, we reserve the right to give that reservation to the next person on the wait list.
- One adult per child will be permitted in the preschool/children area.
- Temperatures will be taken for all who are staying to participate in programming.
- Please feed your child before arrival. Snacks will not be served (pre-mixed bottles are allowed).
- If anyone in the family begins to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, the child will not be brought back.
Contact Megan Ladd for more information.