Join us this summer for CentriKid Camp’s “The Discovery” and discover how to walk as Jesus walked!
“The one who says he remains in him should walk just as he walked.” – 1 John 2:6
- Grades 3-5 (Completed by Summer 2021)
- July 12-16, 2021 | Campbellsville University | Campbellsville
Kids Camp 2021 will be powered by CentriKid Camps. At CentriKid 2021, our theme is “The Discovery”. Campers will discover what it means to be imitators of Christ. Jesus is the ultimate example that we should follow as Christians and we will be taking a look at scriptures that help us know Jesus and walk as Jesus walked.
- The cost for Kids Camp is $300, a $50 deposit is due at registration. The balance will be due by July 7, 2021.
- Child Participant Medical & Release Form: This form is required and must be notarized prior to signing. Download Child Participant Form Here
- Adult Participant Medical & Release Form: This form is required for our adult leaders who will be accompanying us to Kids Camp. Download Adult Participant Form Here
- Copy of Insurance Card: We can make a copy for you on a Sunday morning, if needed.
- Medication Form: We will have blank copies of this form for you to complete at the camp meeting. It simply gives our staff permission to administer basic medications such as ibuprofen, Pepto-Bismol, aspirin, etc. if needed during the week. It is also the form you will use to give instructions for any prescription medication. Download Medication Form Here
- EPIPEN Form: If your child will be bringing an EPIPEN with them to camp, please complete this form. Download EPIPEN Form Here